Table Talk Cafe meal voucher competition - terms & conditions
Terms and conditions:
No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition.
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Table Talk 2008 Ltd, 76 Main Street, Gore, New Zealand is the promoter of this competition (the Promoter). This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are valid Facebook account users and meet their according guidelines.
4. You agree to release Facebook from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in this competition or with any of the prizes offered.
5. Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
To enter, an eligible participant must like AND share Table Talk Cafe's Facebook page.
Entry into the competition is automatic upon liking AND sharing Table Talk Cafe's Facebook page. Participation in the competition is limited to one entry per person. You acknowledge that the Promoter will collect details of your Facebook profile to the extent necessary to conduct this competition.
6. The Promoter its employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
7. Competition closes at midnight on Friday 15th January 2016 (NZT) (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
8. The winners will be randomly drawn from Facebook by 5pm NZ time on Sunday 17th of January 2016. Winners will be informed by Table Talk Cafe as a reply to their Facebook post comment or a Direct Message. Winners will be asked to direct message or email their contact information. If the winners do not get in touch by Sunday 24th January 2016 (NZT) the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1x $20.00 Meal Voucher to be used at Table Talk Cafe, and
1x $20.00 Meal Voucher to be used at Table Talk Cafe
10. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is non-transferable
11. The Meal Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. The vouchers must be redeemed in full within the validity period; any unused balance will not be refunded or creditied upon expiry.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter (and not Facebook) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
15. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Both the Promoter and you, and any party which uses or takes the benefit of any prize awarded, accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.